Hurricane May Affect Meeting Plans: Stay Tuned!

Hello fellow SEERSians,

The Board just met to discuss our options with respect to Hurricane Matthew and our meeting this week on Jekyll Island, GA.  We are watching the modeling tracks closely as the storm is expected to move into the region on Thursday. Please be assured that we are considering the safety of our travelers. We will make a final decision at 9:00 am Tuesday morning on whether or not to go forward with the meeting.  We will email you at that time with our decision.

SEERS Secretary,

Dr Julie Koester